About:

I am cleaning out my closet. I have way too much clothing, shoes, and purses. I have many designer things and many not. Many are new with tags or never worn. Prices are well... I am losing money, but I am clearing space and that's what matters. Please do not hesitate to make offers I am quite flexible.

khristileelister@hotmail.com if you have any questions or concerns or add Khristi Lister on facebook.
I live in Quesnel, Redbluff area and am open to shipping if you cover costs.

I am not a smoker and live in a smokefree home but I do have cats and dogs and although they aren't allowed to wear the clothes sometimes their hair makes it's way onto the clothes.

I will do my best to honestly and accurately describe each item and trust me all of these clothes look better on someone than on the floor. Happy shopping!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Le Chateau Mary Jane Wedges


Dusty! Size 8
Worn once, paid $90
Asking $15

No comments:

Post a Comment